Qualified training is now more than ever a question of competence and trust! Private ptm-Akademie GmbH - headquartered in Munich and offices in Erlangen, Nuremberg and Paderborn - has been providing information and technology seminars and training measures for more than 28 years as a high-performance, national training and consulting company.
To expand our team, we are looking to hire for our offices in Erlangen and Nuremberg as soon as possible an
Your area of responsibility as an administrator includes responsibility for the training network at the Erlangen and Nuremberg locations as well as support for the internal, productive infrastructure.
Objectives and Tasks
- Preparation of the training rooms / training room environments
- Supervision and administration of the internal and productive network
- Support for our employees as well as our internal and external trainers
- Assistance in the preparation of in-house seminars at the customer site
- Close cooperation with all areas of the company, intensive communication with the areas of technology / trainer / seminar management
Your Profile / Qualification
- Studies of electrical engineering / electrical engineering or professionally equivalent vocational training, but at least completed training as an IT specialist / system integration or comparable studies / training
- Certifications in Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, etc.)
- Certifications in other areas (e.g., ITIL) and advantageous from other manufacturers
- Excellent technical understanding (software, hardware and more)
- Readiness for regular self-employment in new technologies
- Very high customer and service orientation
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Self-responsible working method
You can expect a very versatile and exciting area of responsibility. Your commitment and our regular training will help you to get used to it quickly and stay up to date with your knowledge. In our friendly team with flat hierarchies you will find a pleasant working environment.
The ptm-team - especially the team Erlangen / Nuremberg - is looking forward to your meaningful application. Please also mention your salary expectations. Applications are to be sent in digital format to Mr. Ludwig Lindner: ludwig.lindner[at]ptm.de
Private ptm-Akademie GmbH
Mr Ludwig Lindner