Qualified training is now more than ever a question of competence and trust! Private ptm-Akademie GmbH - headquartered in Munich and offices in Erlangen, Nuremberg and Paderborn - has been providing information and technology seminars and training measures for more than 28 years as a high-performance, national training and consulting company.
To expand our team, we are looking to hire for our offices in Erlangen and Nuremberg as soon as possible a
Technical Trainer (MCT) and Administrator
Your area of responsibility includes u. a. the implementation of technical training with a focus on Microsoft training. In the function as a technical trainer in addition to the standard training many individual seminars and projects to your area of responsibility. In the preparation of the consultation and coordination of seminars and content and projects is required, which you directly with the technical contacts or in a team with our customers. In addition to your work as a Microsoft Certified Trainer, you as administrator are responsible for the training network at the Erlangen and Nuremberg locations. The internal technical infrastructure supports you as a supportive team, primarily for the locations in the Franconian metropolitan region.
Objectives and Tasks
- Advice to the specialist contact persons and customers
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of training courses / seminars / trainings / lectures
- Develop / develop and update training concepts
- Support and administration of the training network
- Preparation of the training rooms / training environments
- Supervision and administration of the internal network
- Collaboration on sales and marketing activities (Microsoft area) of the company
- Internal product training in the area of responsibility
- Close cooperation with all areas of the company, intensive communication with the areas of technology / trainer / seminar management
Your Profile / Qualification
- Studies of electrical engineering / electrical engineering or professionally equivalent vocational training, but at least completed training as an IT specialist / system integration or comparable studies / training
- Microsoft certifications (MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, etc.)
- Certifications in other areas (e.g., ITIL) and advantageous from other manufacturers
- Ideally several years of professional experience in the fields of training and presentation and use as a technical trainer / consultant.
- Excellent technical understanding (software, hardware and more)
- Readiness for regular self-employment in new technologies
- Very high customer and service orientation
- Willingness to travel for several days at home and abroad
- Good command of English spoken and written, multilingual advantageous
- Self-responsible working method
You can expect a very versatile and exciting area of responsibility. Your commitment and our regular training will help you to get used to it quickly and stay up to date with your knowledge. In our friendly team with flat hierarchies you will find a pleasant working environment.
The ptm-team - especially the team Erlangen / Nuremberg - is looking forward to your meaningful application. Please also mention your salary expectations. Applications are to be sent in digital format to Mr. Ludwig Lindner: ludwig.lindner[at]ptm.de
Private ptm-Akademie GmbH
Mr. Ludwig Lindner
Standortleitung Koldestr. 8